This is the 25th year of Party in the Park, the annual Thursday evening concert series. Gates open at 5 p.m. and performances begin at 5:30 p.m.
This year’s lineup includes alternative band X Ambassadors on July 14. Mayor Malik Evans said the event helps to bring the Rochester community together.
“The live music, world-class talent and the tens of thousands of Rochester music lovers makes Party in the Park a special place to be.” Evans said.
You can get tickets in person or online on the website for. General admission tickets are $7 (children 12 and under are free). VIP Ultra Lounge tickets are $32. Tickets and passes are on sale at RochesterEvents.com. All headlining acts are ASL interpreted.
Here is the complete lineup for Party in the Park:
• June 16: Hometown Night: Appetite for Voltage; Zac Brown Tribute Band
• June 23: FREE admission: Sammy Rae & the Friends; Bonerama; The Sideways
• June 30: Classic Stones Live featuring the Glimmer Twins; Blind Spots; Tommy Brunett Band
• July 7: Yonder Mountain String Band; Motherfolk; Street Pharmacy
• July 14: X Ambassadors; Colin James; Head to the Roots
• July 21: Melvin Seals; RootsCollider
• July 28: Almost Queen; Shamarr Allen; Pickle Mafia
• Aug. 4: Friends of the Brothers with Peter Levin; Daniel Donato’s Cosmic Country
• Aug. 11: The Seven Wonders; Hello City – Bare Naked Ladies Tribute; JUMBOshrimp
Returning to Party in the Park are the MVP Health Care Family Zone, the VIP Ultra Lounge, the Craft Beer Garden, a Bubbly Bar and Bazaar in the Park. The VIP Ultra Lounge provides exclusive access to a VIP Ultra Lounge with a full cash bar, table service, private restrooms, front stage access, and complimentary chair massages.
Visitors can bring one sealed bottle of water into the Party in the Park concerts. Lawn chairs, bicycles, skateboards, in-line skates and pets will not be allowed in. In addition, a strict no-smoking policy will be enforced. Smokers must go to a designated, marked area.
Parking is available at nearby parking garages including the Washington Square Garage, 111 Woodbury Blvd.; the Court Street Garage, 194 Court St. and at the East End Garage, 475 E. Main St. Parking will also be available at The Strong, 1 Manhattan Square.